The Donut Mill


last weekend mr. handsome and i got the chance to travel to Edmonton to join the RSA crew and fellow insurance brokers at the Edmonton Eskimos vs. Calgary Stampeders {rematch of the labour day classic} game.  Between the beer, roasted whole pig, winning the game in double overtime, getting lost in shady neighbourhoods, tackling my first uber car experience, and ending the night at the Rose & Crown with some great people; it was a perfect mini getaway.

of course on the way back before we kicked off our first football Sunday pub day of the season and post gym session, we made a stop in Red Deer for what are some of my favourite donuts E-V-E-R.
{gym = donuts}


should you ever pass through, make sure you stop at The Donut Mill on gasoline alley, it's worth it.  trust me.  i know donuts.  
it's my entire purpose for working out.  well that and wine, and tacos, and burgers....
it also brought me back to circa 1980 and reliving my love of the toasted coconut donut.  ahhh. bliss.

cheers.xo.


SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts