No Bake Oreo Bars


Simple is good.
I like simple.


Simple and tasty is better.
I like simple and tasty.


Oreos are the best.
I love Oreos.

Basically this recipe has all of above bases covered, plus it practically makes itself.
Leaving ample (yes ample) time to prep for tonights NYE party.  And by prep I mean make myself presentable...a girl needs all the help she can get.

Happy New Years Eve.  Champagne awaits, as does my midnight kiss.  xo.



No Bake Oreo Bars

Ingredients:
1 (500g) pkg Oreo cookies
1 (250g)pkg large marshmallows
1/4 cup butter

Method:
Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper (allowing for a 2-inch overhang) set aside.
Place cookies into a food processor and pulse till coarsely chopped.  Transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile in medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter and marshmallows, stirring often.  Remove from heat stir into cookie crumbs, working quickly.
Transfer to prepared baking dish, pressing down with back of spoon, allow to cool before cutting into squares.

source: picky palate

Comments

Popular Posts