I'm Crafty Like That


Bear with me while I take a short break from food to share with you my two favourite completed crafts.    

Tree Stump Carving
&
Stitched Family Handprints

It's safe to say I'm going to cherish these forever.  They both hold special meaning to me and what's better is they are super cute to look at.  Here's how I did it:

Tree Stump Carving
supplies:
firewood
utility knife
wood burning tool

method:
carefully carve out desired shape of heart with utility knife.  scrape off bark to expose smooth under layer.  using wood burning tool carve out letters or design of choice.  limitless possibilities.




Stitched Family Handprints
supplies:
cross stitch fabric
thread
needle
chalk

method:
using chalk, lightly outline handprints of each family member, overlapping.  go over with thread colour of choice, using a different colour for each member.  bam that's it.  



Happy Crafting!  Love JS.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts