Guacamole

In our house it's a running joke that I'm one avocado away from turning green.  I eat them frequently all the time, I guess you could say I'm borderline addicted...maybe, if you wanted to label it that is....


Today @ 3pm I decided that I'd test that theory and make myself some guacamole. 

Verdict?
I still possess the pasty white complexion, a staple for a girl from YYC in November.  This is also why I stock pile bronzer in my makeup bag.

Verdict #2?
I LOVE Guacamole!

Happy Monday!



Guacamole

Ingredients:
2 large (or 3 medium) avocados, ripe, roughly mashed
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1/2 clove garlic, minced
1 large plum tomato, seeded & chopped
1 Tbsp lime juice
1/2 tsp Sriracha sauce
sea salt & pepper

tortilla chips for serving

Method:
In small bowl combine avocados, lime juice, Sriracha sauce, garlic and onion.  Mix well.  Fold in tomatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper. 
Serve with tortilla chips

adapted from Ina Garten

Comments

  1. Yum! Guacamole is one of my favourite snacks ever... and oh so Good Wife appropriate this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts