Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie


If it wasn't for the lack of A/C in my house, I don't know if I would wake up craving smoothies like I do.  Our house is @ minimum 28 degrees Celsius when I go to bed at night, making sleeping somewhat impossible.  It also makes waking up in the morning parched, pretty much a guarantee.


So as soon as the money tree starts sprouting in my backyard that's my first purchase.  Unless of course, it sprouts in September then I'll probably buy tall boots, or cute fall clothes, or warm blankets.  I'm seasonal like that.




PB&J Smoothie

Ingredients:
1 banana, frozen
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 Tbsp peanut butter

Method:
Combine all ingredients above in food processor or blender until smooth.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts