Cinco de Mayo Recipe Round-Up

Because I love you, and because one of my favourite holidays is coming up.  Here are some Mexican themed dishes I think  you should break out for May 5th.  Happy Cinco de Mayo!
The only thing better than eating these dishes, is eating these dishes on a beach in Mexico. 
Happy Celebrating!



 

Homemade Salsa


 

Chocolate Avocado Mousse




Black Beans & Rice




 Fried Bananas & Vanilla Ice Cream




Strawberry-Avocado Smoothie




 Coastal Surf Margarita




 Peach & Brie Quesadilla



 Baked Eggs & Avocado 


Comments

  1. The Black Beans & Rice looks exceptionally good---Will have to try that one for sure and the banaanas & Ice Cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are winners! I plan on having some bananas and ice cream on Saturday to celebrate.
    Enjoy! Feel free to let me know how you like them. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts