Orange-Banana Smoothie


It's March!  Which means it's almost springtime.  I can't tell you how excited this makes me.  Even though we've had a very mild winter this year, nothing beats watching the trees get lush and full with new leaves, grass turning a vibrant shade of green, and the sound of birds in the morning.  Now I'm sure some of you non-morning lovers out there, are less than enthusiastic about the birds waking you up.  However me, I think it's natures alarm clock.  I love mornings.  Feel free to send your hate mail my way...

So in honor of spring being just around the corner, March 20th (for those who aren't counting down.)  I'm breaking out the blender and making a smoothie to go along with my eggs @ breakfast.  An orange and banana smoothie.  That seems spring-y to me.  You?  Also, it tastes just like an Orange Julius.  Mmmm.


18 days to go!




Orange-Banana Smoothie

Ingredients:
1 banana
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1 Tbsp flax meal
ice

Method:
Put all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor except for the ice, blend till smooth.  Add ice, blend further.
Serve & Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts