A Grand Mimosa for a New Year


January 1st marks the beginning of a new year, and new resolutions....
To some the resolution process can be daunting.  I actually enjoy it.  For me 2012 is going to be about organization.  From storage bins to maximizing every square inch of my house.  Here I come.  Watch out world, you are about to meet your match.
In the meantime...I figure I will need a little kick start to help me on this clutter free journey.  Enter, New Years Brunch.  Tomorrow's menu is going to include baked eggs, fresh fruit, pancakes, and toast & almond butter.  Yummy.  Happy New Year to me!  Oh, I forgot the integral part to any brunch.  A mimosa.  No, wait.  A Grand Mimosa, as in add a little Grand Marnier...

Bring on 2012!

Grand Mimosa

Ingredients:
3/4 oz Grand Marnier
1 oz orange juice
champagne

Method:
Pour Grand Marnier and OJ into chilled champagne flute.  Top with champagne.

Comments

Popular Posts