Smoothie ala Pumpkin Pie


Well, it's official, I had to 'break out' my fall jacket today.  As cute as my jacket is, I'm a little sad because that means it's only going to get colder.  Boo!  Have I mentioned that me and cold are 'friends off?'  We dislike each other very much.  I guess I'd better nip this pumpkin pie smoothie craving in the bud now, before the desire for a smoothie leaves me for good.

Happy Friday! 



Pumpkin Pie Smoothie


Ingredients:
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch ginger
pinch nutmeg
sugar to taste
5-7 ice cubes

Method:

In blender or food processor combine all ingredients except ice.  Process for 10-20 seconds till mixed.  Add in ice, blend further.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts