Halloween Cupcakes

I made these cupcakes last year for Halloween.  I had way too much fun decorating them and thought I'd share them with you. 
Man, just looking at this picture, makes me wish I had a cupcake in my house right now to eat.  So sad.  Nothing says Halloween like cake, frosting and chocolate all in the same bite.  Mmm...perhaps a trip to the store is necessary this afternoon...

These cupcakes weren't anything fancy. Just your standard boxed cake mix, homemade buttercream icing and candies (Reese's Pieces and Jelly Bellys) for decorating.  They tasted 'spooktacular' (haha, get it, spectacular + Halloween = spooktacular)

Looking forward to my creation for this years Halloween.  Stay tuned!   I promise it'll be from scratch.  This was prior to my 'blogging' days, so you'll have to forgive the shortcut on the cupcake portion (oh, and the fuzzy camera phone photo.)

Happy Early Halloween!!

Comments

Popular Posts