Beer & Ice Cream Float


Tuesday Boozeday.  
What better way to cool off from this summer heat, than with an ice cold beer and some premium vanilla ice cream.  Did I just speak to your heart?  You bet I did.

Pure Genius!  I've taken two of mans (or Mr. Handsomes) favourite things, and combined them in a tall frosted glass.  Who needs Root Beer, we've got actual beer available.

Enjoy!  There are still a number of weeks left before fall.  Pretty sure this is going to be on the menu until the weather tells me otherwise.  Even then, it still may be...


Beer Float

Ingredients:

1 bottle beer
1 scoop vanilla ice cream

Method:

Pour beer into tall chilled glass.  Add in ice cream.  Mmmm.
Note: overflow may happen, be ready to drink up! 

Ahhh, now that's refreshing!
I love summer!

Comments

  1. This just got me super excited for summer! Shared via Pinterest because I know my (slightly alcoholic) friends will love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts